|Global media for leisure professionals. Our market intelligence, analysis, news and insight connect and inform buyers and sellers, recruiters and jobseekers|
Senior media sales executive
Location: Hitchin, United Kingdom
Salary: £competitive salary + uncapped commission
Closing date: 10 Oct 2017
Reference: LM/sales 2017/08
Leisure Opportunities is the market leading business to business recruitment service for the leisure industries. Our customers run sports, fitness and entertainment businesses.
For 30 years, the Leisure Opportunities magazine and online job board have helped leading employers recruit new talent.
Our success is founded on innovation, improvement and providing solutions built around the needs of our clients. We were online before Google and have just built our own studio to produce video content for clients, so our philosophy is to harness technology to deliver world-class products and services that our clients need.
Due to growth, we’re seeking an experienced media sales person to drive our business development.
- Develop a pipeline of sales leads from our industry databases
- Engage with buyers and build strong relationships
- Create presentations and pitch them face to face and via screen sharing
- Provide expert media planning solutions for recruitment campaigns with clients
- Use technical knowledge of product offerings to build and close sales
- Upsell enhanced recruitment solutions to existing clients
We’re looking for a self-starter with a personal philosophy of continuous improvement. You’ll also need to be:
- An experienced media sales person with proven success in business development
- Experienced in selling recruitment solutions and advertising campaigns
- Trained in different sales techniques and experienced in the sales processes
- Consultative in your style and able to demonstrate success in identifying, building and delivering long-term solutions for clients
- Organised, articulate and hard working
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
We’ll reward your success with no cap on your commission earnings and offer excellent career development opportunities for the right person.
For a confidential discussion and to find out more about this excellent opportunity, please call our retained advisor, Michael Emmerson, on 07796 066158 or apply online here.